In order to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented these measures:
The biggest way we could minimize risk is to reduce all occupancy to one practitioner and their client(s) at any one time even though the maximum occupancy would allow us 6-8 people we have decided to reduce that to 2 or 3.
Please note that while many measures are in place to reduce the likelihood of spreading COVID-19 we cannot 100% guarantee that there is no accidental exposure. IF you are in a high risk category please let us know and we can find an appointment time that is positioned in the beginning of the day or work week, just to add that extra layer of precaution.
- Masks must be worn into the building, in the waiting area, front desk, and bathroom area.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- The waiting area can accommodate with 6-10ft of social distancing one person waiting and another finishing scheduling/ payment at the front desk. You can also wait in your car and text your practitioner when you arrive.(see confirmation email for specific practitioner contact number.)
- Everyone entering the building is asked to sanitize or wash their hands after entering.
- Except for acupuncture all services will be performed in the street level studio space. This will allow for better air flow which has been shown key for minimizing the spread of COVID-19 , as well as it is unnecessary to have more rooms available because only one practitioner will be working at a time.
- Depending on individual risk to COVID-19, personal comfort, and/or clinical necessity the mask may be removed by the client during treatment, unless the practitioner determines otherwise. The practitioner will remain masked at all times.
- Talking during the treatment should be limited to session orientated discussion to minimize the aerosol transmission that happens during talking.
- The bathroom is open for use and will be sanitized between appointments.
- All surfaces touched will be disinfected between clients. And as usual linens are changed and treatment surfaces are disinfected.
- No client is to be seen while exhibiting and cold/flu like symptoms with a fever. Although the lymphatic and other holistic bodywork techniques are excellent in boosting the immune system the COVID-19 vector has shown to be significantly more contagious than a cold or flu. Allergy type symptoms we will still help you with, these will be present without a fever.